l

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Spamku's... Haikus about Spam, what could be better?

wrote a few myself... not very good... these are better, from some MIT students

SPAM lies uneaten
The milk is slowly curdling
Dead man on the floor

I told a close friend
About my SPAM obsession.
He hasn't called since.

Tap, tap goes the spoon
On the metal can. Inside,
Is the SPAM dancing?

I cried when I saw
A man who had no SPAM, but
Then I tasted some.

Reincarnation
I return in a blue can
Reincarnation

oh meat-like morsel
so uniform and saline
do you dream of teeth?

Served raw on white bread
or heated using Sterno.
Too many choices.

A young pig is born--
a life full of potential.
Cut short by Hormel.

millions die in Chad
U.S. sends Spam over night
millions die in Chad

Awakened at night.
Cold sweat. Dreams of screaming pigs.
SPAM farmer repents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home